"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Employment opportunity teaching TEFL in Taiwan
Date posted:2002-10-17 | Writer: Kojen Els | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What do you look for in a good school?
1. A comfortable, supportive work environment.
2. A fully developed curriculum.
3. An outstanding teaching library with over 6000
handouts, games and activities for you to build your
4. Chinese classes partially subsidized by management.
5. A great team of highly qualified, interesting
colleagues to work with.
6. Teacher Trainers on duty every day to assist you
with lesson preparation.
7. Orientation and ongoing training workshops to help
hone your skills as a teacher.
8. 19 campuses all over Taiwan.
9. The largest Adult English program in Taiwan.
10. One of the largest Children's English programs in
11. The opportunity to teach a blend of all ages of
12. One of the longest running successful English
schools in Taiwan for over 19 years.
13. free airport pick-up and one week accommodation for hourly teachers
14. Teachers always get paid on time.
15. Work permit/resident visa provided
16. stable hours for teachers who are open to all class assignments
"Ok. What about compensation etc.?"
For teachers with at least 1 year of experience, we offer the following one-year contract:
25 hours per week at NT$52, 000/mo.(around US$1, 613). Included with this contract are one way airfare from point of departure, +NT$24, 000 (around US$774) completion of contract bonus, + free 2-week housing while looking for a place to live, and many other extras.
For teachers with less than one year's experience, or experienced teachers looking for more flexibility, we also offer hourly based contracts.
"What do I need to be considered?"
A. Must be a Native Speaker of English.
B. Must have at least a BA/BS diploma in any
C. Must have a clear and articulate speaking voice.
D. Must be willing to make at least a one year commitment.
E. Must have a valid passport.
KOJEN's ideal candidate would be outgoing,
professional, and willing to experiment with ideas. We
are looking for people with at least 6 months teaching
experience. Of course, additional training such as a
MATESOL, CELTA, TEFL/TESL degrees will certainly be
looked upon favorably.
To apply please send a cover letter and resume to:
6F, No. 9, Lane 90
Sung Chiang Road
Or email at: email@example.com
Or fax at: 886-2-2581-0947
To get at detailed description of KOJEN ELS, stop by our web page at
Good luck to you. I hope you find a great job!"