"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
EFL Teachers Required in Taiwan (2)
Date posted:2015-09-08 | Writer: KNS Language Institute | Email: email@example.com
KNS Language Institute in Kaohsiung, Taiwan is now hiring EFL teachers for mid-October and November 1st starts. All positions are full time and are preceded by a two week training period.
Teachers at KNS work at a single branch of the school only, and each teacher has their own classroom, which they are encouraged to decorate and personalize. Class sizes range from as low as 7 to as high as 16 students, which is the maximum allowable per class. Teachers teach three classes a day.
Teaching English at KNS is an extremely rewarding experience. The students learn quickly and the satisfaction that comes with observing the results of one’s efforts on a daily basis is profound. Our teachers work in an organized, team-oriented environment, and enjoy a high level of support from class coordinators and teacher trainers alike.
- 30 teaching hours per week, all in one place, Monday to Friday
- work permit, ARC, and health insurance provided
- three week summer holiday plus additional personal vacation time
- generous year-end bonus
- total annual net income over 800,000NT
The ideal candidate will:
- be patient, creative, hard-working, and outgoing and work well in a fast-paced environment
- work well with children aged 7 to 14
- be a Native level English speaker, preferably with TEFL training
- possess a university degree
- be able to sign a one year contract
Interested parties please email your resume and cover letter to Leon Ranger at the email address given on the job heading.