Date posted:2022-09-18 | Writer: KOJEN English Centers | Email: [email protected]
The KOJEN English Center was founded in the 1980s in recognition of a compelling need to learn English. In partnership with English Language Services (ELS), the largest intensive English program in the U.S., in its first 20 years, KOJEN has now morphed into one of the most prestigious and trusted English institutes in Taiwan that has approximately 1000 teachers and staff and more than 40 branches located in Taipei, New Taipei, Kaohsiung, and Taichung city.
KOJEN offers a wide range of courses geared toward learners at all age levels--preschoolers, children, teenagers, and adults. KOJEN adopts a student centered pedagogical approach by which teachers engage students in exploration of language choices and students incrementally piece together meaning from linguistic input, thereby sharpening linguistic sensitivity and using language with greater awareness. KOJEN's well developed curriculum caters to the needs of novice in-service, as well as high-caliber teachers. In an effort to ensure the quality of teaching and learning, KOJEN has not been franchised.
(1) highly competitive pay--a possibility of earning up to NT$ 70000 or more per month, depending on qualifications and experience
(2) a fringe benefit of NT$8000 per year
(3) a work permit and medical exam subsidized by KOJEN
(4) free airport pick-up
(5) free accommodation for your first 7 days
(6) health insurance
(7) training and pedagogical support (teaching materials and curriculum provided)
(8) incremental raises as you accumulate teaching hours
(9) COVID reimbursement package
(1) a bachelor’s degree
(2) a minimum of one year commitment
(3) native English speakers with a passport from an English speaking country
(4) TEFL/TESOL preferred
To apply, please send your resume to the email address in the job heading.