Date posted:2004-05-25 | Writer: TRIVIUM | Email: [email protected]
EFL TEACHERS REQUIRED IN
CUENCA (Castilla - La Mancha /SPAIN): Summer a/or academic year
Our English department needs teachers who are:
* TEFL qualified or similar or
* Undergraduates wishing to spend their 3rd year abroad in Spain
* Motivated and dedicated
* Able to work well in a team as well as independently
* Interested in Spain. Abiltiy to speak Spanish is not essential but an advantage
* EU passport holder and native English speaker or Bilingual.
What we offer: SUMMER COURSES 2004
* 3 week summer courses (4 hours daily teaching 9.30 am - 1.30 pm) .
* Teaching students of all levels and ages.
* Free accommodation in the Residencia Mayor San Juli?n.
* 450.- per 3 week course (gross).
* Health Insurance included and official contract.
Academic Year: OCTOBER Â¥ 04 - MAY Â¥ O5
* 27 hours per week, Monday - Friday afternoons
* Teaching students of all levels and ages. Six students per class.
* Paid Holidays (Christmas 2 weeks and Easter 1 week).
* 750.-Ä per month (social security, taxes included, contract).
* Help finding accommodation.
If you are interested please send email C.V. , photo, copy of TEFL qualification and covering letter detailing why you want the job and why you think you would be suitable to the following address:
Email: [email protected]
Trivium - Cuenca
E - 16080 Cuenca
Tel: 0034 969 23 50 75
Tel.: 0034 616 47 88 42
You can visit our web page on Contact us
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.