"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL in Spain / Cuenca (2)
Date posted:2004-05-25 | Writer: TRIVIUM | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
EFL TEACHERS REQUIRED IN
CUENCA (Castilla - La Mancha /SPAIN): Summer a/or academic year
Our English department needs teachers who are:
* TEFL qualified or similar or
* Undergraduates wishing to spend their 3rd year abroad in Spain
* Motivated and dedicated
* Able to work well in a team as well as independently
* Interested in Spain. Abiltiy to speak Spanish is not essential but an advantage
* EU passport holder and native English speaker or Bilingual.
What we offer: SUMMER COURSES 2004
* 3 week summer courses (4 hours daily teaching 9.30 am - 1.30 pm) .
* Teaching students of all levels and ages.
* Free accommodation in the Residencia Mayor San Juli?n.
* 450.- per 3 week course (gross).
* Health Insurance included and official contract.
Academic Year: OCTOBER Â¥ 04 - MAY Â¥ O5
* 27 hours per week, Monday - Friday afternoons
* Teaching students of all levels and ages. Six students per class.
* Paid Holidays (Christmas 2 weeks and Easter 1 week).
* 750.-Ä per month (social security, taxes included, contract).
* Help finding accommodation.
If you are interested please send email C.V. , photo, copy of TEFL qualification and covering letter detailing why you want the job and why you think you would be suitable to the following address:
Trivium - Cuenca
E - 16080 Cuenca
Tel: 0034 969 23 50 75
Tel.: 0034 616 47 88 42
You can visit our web page on Contact us