Date posted:2017-01-10 | Writer: Meddeas | Email: [email protected]
Language Assistants in Spanish Schools: Immediate Start (No Experience Required). Are you looking for professional experience in Spain? We have some TEFL positions available to start immediately, as well as programmes beginning in September 2017. Application period open now for students and recent graduates! No matter what your background and level of Spanish, there is a Meddeas program for you. Receive a monthly income, free ongoing training and the opportunity to explore a country.
Do you want to live a once in a lifetime opportunity?
During 6 months or one academic year, you will enroll a structured program and cooperate with 20 teaching hours a week in one of the 200 educational centres we work with. Gain international TEFL experience and add transferable skills to your CV. Don’t miss the opportunity to discover a new culture and language, paying no fees and with a guaranteed monthly income, which is more than enough to live in Spain as a student.
STARTING DATES AVAILABLE:
- Immediately until May/June 2017 (only EU citizens)
- September 2017 until June 2018
Don't miss out our participants' testimonials in Meddeas Language Assistants' blog. Join us for news and updates in our Facebook and Youtube Channel.
So what does Meddeas offer you?
According to your background and interests, there is a Meddeas’ program for you that will include a University certified course.
• Qualifications: degree in English OR any degree + TEFL qualification OR degree in Education
• Conversation practice with up to 28 pupils
• Monthly grant is 912 Euros per month OR 462 Euros per month + full board accommodation with a host family
• Qualifications: any degree
• Conversation practice with up to 14 pupils
• Monthly grant is 862 Euros per month OR 412 Euros per month + full board accommodation with a host family
• Minimum qualifications: any degree OR university students OR gap years.
• Conversation practice with small groups OR assisting the main teacher
• Monthly grant is 312 Euros per month + full board accommodation with a host family
There are two lodging options: full board accommodation with a host family or independently housing, depending on your own interests. Families in these programmes are linked to the school and chosen by its principal. Partly because of the obligations with the family, the assistants living with a host family will be teaching at the school 4 days a week. During the programme, the family will cover meals and accommodation expenses.
The sooner you apply the more possibilities you’ll have to get a suitable placement, so we encourage candidates to apply as soon as possible.
Desirable candidate profile:
• Native-level English speaker.
• Competence in the Spanish language is not required.
• Recent graduates (last four years) OR university students OR gap years. Any degree!
• No previous teaching experience needed.
• Someone who enjoys working with children and / or young people.
• Energetic and imaginative.
• With no criminal records.
Contact us via email at the address given on the job heading.
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.