Date posted:2005-03-10 | Writer: Kyungpook National University | Email: [email protected]
1. Teach university students(or elementary school students) 100 hours per
month at 6:40-09:40 a.m. and 17:00-20:00 p.m., from Monday to Friday
2. Salary: 2.1 million won a month
3. Pay one-month's salary for severance after the completion of the contract.
3. Vacation: 2 weeks in August, 2 weeks in December
4. Housing: Fully-furnished one-room Guesthouse (including A/C) on campus
1) Native speaker of English
2) Bachelor's Degree(English or Education major preferred)
3) Previous EFL teaching experience, higher level of education (MA, Ph.D.),
TESOL Certificate and/or ESL/Linguistics-related degree preferred.
The deadline for applications is March 19, 2005. Interviews, both in person and via telephone, will be conducted from March 21 - 25, 2005. Decisions regarding hiring will be made as soon as possible after March 28, 2005. If interested, please submit the following:
1) Resume w/cover letter and photo (please mention where you saw this advert)
2) Copy of your passport page w/photo
3) Copies of all degrees & transcripts
4) Three (3) letters of recommendation (personal and/or professional)
You should address your application package to:
Daegu-shi, Buk-gu, Sangyeok-dong 1370
Kyungpook National University, The Language Institute, 4th Floor
702 - 701, South Korea
Tel : 053-950-6729(Youngmee Kim)
You can also apply electronically to: [email protected]
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.