"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL Position in Moscow, Russia
Date posted:2012-04-26 | Writer: PTIT CREF | Email: email@example.com
Ptit CREF is a renowned private trilingual preschool situated in the center of Moscow. We work with children from different nationalities and our team is compound of French, English and Russian native speaking teachers. We have a full-time opportunity for a qualified EFL teacher who is available to start in July of this year.
- Teach to different classes and levels, children from 2 to 7 years old (mixed nationalities)
- Prepare a weekly lesson plan following the school’s curriculum
- Organize and participate in special events and parties at school (Halloween, Carnival, etc)
- Attend pedagogical, organization and information meetings
- Experience in teaching English to foreigners + certification (TESOL, TEFL, TESL, CELTA)
- One year experience min. with young children.
- Any artistic skills will be welcomed.
- Renewable contracts from July 1st or August 23rd 2012 to end of June 2013. About 24 hours of teaching per week. There are classes on Saturday and Sunday. Schedule on 5 working days. Very competitive salary, commensurate with qualifications.
- 5 weeks paid vacation
- Full visa support and fixed price compensation for travel expenses
- Medical insurance (local)
We need a motivated, involved and flexible teacher with strong experience.
Please send a resume with a recent photo and a cover letter by e-mail to the address given on the job heading, for the attention of Virginie Durand-Tynyanskikh, principal, and Claudie de Prinsac, vice - principal.