"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach English in Russia (4)
Date posted:2015-06-10 | Writer: Simply English Moscow | Email: email@example.com
Simply English Moscow is currently looking for energetic, professional native level EFL teachers to join our teaching team for the 2015-16 school year. This position requires being highly flexible, and able to teach in a variety of settings, with different age groups. Our teachers work in some of the most prestigious kindergartens, public schools, and private institutions in Moscow. They also offer one-on-one instruction in client’s homes. While our students can be all ages, the vast majority are children and teenagers, so only teachers who enjoy working with kids should apply!
The contract starts on August 31st, 2015 and runs until May 29th, 2016. Teachers have a maximum of 25 teaching hours per week. It's a stable schedule with 2 consecutive days off (Friday – Saturday, Saturday – Sunday, or Sunday – Monday). The position is salaried, so cancelations do not affect your pay!
Simply English offers the following benefits:
- A competitive salary, starting at 70,000 rubles a month, depending on qualifications and experience (higher than most other companies in Moscow!)
- Subsidized housing (a comfortable apartment shared with 1 or 2 other Simply English teachers, for a fraction of the cost of what Moscow’s high real-estate prices usually look like- ask your hiring director for details!)
- Full visa support and processing (we cover all consular fees and visa processing costs!)
- Free monthly metro pass (unlimited rides on metro, bus, trams, and trolley, as well as reimbursement for other forms of transportation)
- Free transfer from the airport to your apartment upon arrival
- Monthly bonuses based on performance, travel time, hours taught, and academic work
- Free Russian lessons (we offer beginning, intermediate, and advanced courses)
- Free SIM card for local calling
- 24-hour emergency help line
- Free basic health insurance
- Access to our staff planning room, equipped with printer, copier, computer, internet, stories, flashcards, textbooks, and all materials you will need to plan your lessons (plus free coffee, tea, and snacks!)
- Free printer and Wi-Fi in your home, as well as free teaching supplies
- Teacher training and “living in Moscow” seminars during the first week of employment, as well as a training bonus!
- Full staff support for the duration of your employment
The ideal candidate will be:
* A native level English speaker from the USA, Canada, UK, or Ireland
* Flexible, creative, energetic, and passionate about working with kids!
* Positive and easy-going, with experience handling cultural differences
* Have at least 1 year teaching experience with children
* Hold a university degree in any subject, preferably with TEFL certification.
Successful candidates can also look forward to:
- Working in a company which is run collaboratively by Native English speakers as well as Russian staff.
- Career growth opportunities: most of our managers started out as teachers and we are always looking to promote from within!
- Regular Company-sponsored social events!
Note: Teachers must pay for their own airfare to Moscow!
Please apply by email to the address given on the job heading with your resume and recent photo! Successful candidates can expect to be contacted for a Skype interview within 1-3 working days.