"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach EFL in Russia (3)
Date posted:2016-07-12 | Writer: Britannica International School | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Britannica International School, in Lyubertsy, is now recruiting professional and enthusiastic EFL teachers for 2 openings in the 2016-2017 academic year. Britannica has been running schools for 6 years now and, as an International school, we provide a quality language learning for students of all ages and levels.
A successful candidate should have
• University degree
• TEFL / TESOL qualification
• Experience in teaching ESL according to the Communicative Approach is necessary (1 year at least).
Our teachers are expected to be able to arrive by August, 24th.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
• a stable salary ranging up to 50,000 rubles (to be paid monthly) for 30 academic hours per week (after tax) depending on an applicant's education, experience and the interview results,
• 9 or 12 month contract,
• shared accommodation of high standard (within walking distance of the school. Both rent and bills (excluding Internet) PAID FOR BY THE SCHOOL),
• multiple-entry work visa, medical insurance and registration (paid for by the school),
• flight reimbursement is paid up to 20,000 rubles from UK/Europe to Moscow; 35,000 rubles from beyond Europe (the USA, Canada and etc.) to Moscow.
• an additional 8,000 ruble “training bonus” (for the August training/orientation period),
• free airport pick-up,
• free Russian language lessons with a certified Russian as a second language teacher,
• paid public holidays,
• 24-hour help in case of emergency,
• full academic support, supervision, mentoring and workshops,
• course and resource books in abundance.
Please send the following documents to us at the email address given on the job heading: