Date posted:2016-07-12 | Writer: Britannica International School | Email: [email protected]
Britannica International School, in Lyubertsy, is now recruiting professional and enthusiastic EFL teachers for 2 openings in the 2016-2017 academic year. Britannica has been running schools for 6 years now and, as an International school, we provide a quality language learning for students of all ages and levels.
A successful candidate should have
• University degree
• TEFL / TESOL qualification
• Experience in teaching ESL according to the Communicative Approach is necessary (1 year at least).
Our teachers are expected to be able to arrive by August, 24th.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
• a stable salary ranging up to 50,000 rubles (to be paid monthly) for 30 academic hours per week (after tax) depending on an applicant's education, experience and the interview results,
• 9 or 12 month contract,
• shared accommodation of high standard (within walking distance of the school. Both rent and bills (excluding Internet) PAID FOR BY THE SCHOOL),
• multiple-entry work visa, medical insurance and registration (paid for by the school),
• flight reimbursement is paid up to 20,000 rubles from UK/Europe to Moscow; 35,000 rubles from beyond Europe (the USA, Canada and etc.) to Moscow.
• an additional 8,000 ruble “training bonus” (for the August training/orientation period),
• free airport pick-up,
• free Russian language lessons with a certified Russian as a second language teacher,
• paid public holidays,
• 24-hour help in case of emergency,
• full academic support, supervision, mentoring and workshops,
• course and resource books in abundance.
Please send the following documents to us at the email address given on the job heading:
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.