"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach EFL in Moscow, Russia (2)
Date posted:2010-10-24 | Writer: Tim Newton | Email: email@example.com
We have an opportunity in Moscow for a TEFL qualified native English speaking teacher, preferably with some experience teaching business English. The position involves teaching small classes of adults in offices and schools an average of 20 hours per week. Benefits include visa sponsorship, paid holidays and daily travel, and assistance finding accommodation.
* Hold classes in client offices/ school
* Work with individuals/ groups (max. of 4)
* Average of 20 academic hours/ week
* Working hours between 8AM to 8:30PM.
* Visa sponsorship
* 28 days paid holiday
* Monthly metro travel card
* Assistance with finding accommodation
1. Native English speaker
2. University degree
3. TEFL certificate
4. Business teaching experience
To apply, please contact Tim Newton at the e-mail address given on the job heading.