"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Jobs Teaching English in Russia
Date posted:2014-07-15 | Writer: International Educational Centre | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to our continued success, International Educational Centre, Moscow Region, is recruiting more EFL teachers to start in August for training, with classes starting at the beginning of September. We also have some positions starting in September and October. Excellent benefits packages and support!
We have branches in Dzerzhinsky, Zheleznodorozhny and elsewhere in the Moscow Region, all located close to Moscow City.
You can be part of a thriving school and an integral part of the local community. Our friendly management and staff help both teachers and students feel at home. We offer a highly competitive package and a pleasant working environment in return for professional, motivated teaching.
• 38,000-44,000 rubles per month after tax, depending on experience and qualifications
• Bonus of 1 month’s salary on completion of the contract
• A comfortable flat (with Internet) within walking distance of the school, shared with another teacher but with private bedroom. Rent and bills (excluding Internet) paid for by the school
• 9 or 12 month contract
• 28 academic hours per week (1 academic hour = 45 minutes) with 2 days off per week
• 7.5 academic hours per month for training, seminars etc.
• 25 calendar days of paid holidays and paid Russian national holidays as per the contract
• Flights, multiple-entry work visa, health insurance and registration all paid for by the school as per the contract
• A 10,000 ruble bonus upon contract completion for the August training period
• Free excursions for teachers once a month
• Free national and international holiday events organized by the school
• Free airport transfers
• Weekly Russian lessons for teachers, with the centre covering 50% of the cost
• Mobile phone provided for personal use (calls paid for by the teacher)
• 24-hour help in case of emergency
• A friendly, supportive work environment with a range of resources
Successful applicants will:
• be a native level speaker of English
• have a university degree
• have a recognised teaching qualification (CELTA, TESOL, TEFL etc.)
• be enthusiastic about teaching and living in Russia
• be open to teaching all ages and levels, from VYLs to adults
• be able to arrive in Russia at the beginning of August OR September
We are also interested in hearing from native English teachers who can teach French, German, Italian and/or Spanish
How to apply:
Interested applicants are requested to send the following to the email address given on the job heading.
• CV (résumé)
• Cover letter
• Scanned university and teaching diplomas/TEFL certificates
• A recent photo
• Details of 2 independent referees
International Educational Centre
Dzerzhinsky, Moscow Region