"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Job Teaching EFL in Russia (2)
Date posted:2012-07-10 | Writer: International Educational Centre | Email: email@example.com
IEC– International Educational Centre, an independent private language school located Dzerzhinskiy, just 4km outside of Moscow, currently has teaching positions for TEFL qualified teachers who are available to start in September. Our Centre was officially opened in 2010 and has already gained a good reputation in our town. We are planning on opening new schools in different regions across Russia which will give further opportunities. Applicants should be willing to work with variety of levels and ages in a friendly, professional atmosphere.
Main Terms and Conditions of the International Educational Centre’s contract:
- salary: from $1150 per month
- 9-12 month contract teaching 5-days a week (working days could be both weekdays and weekends, depending on the schedule)
Contract package includes:
- completion of contract bonus - up to $1150
- multiple-entry work visa, consulate fee paid by the school
- training workshops and seminars
- comfortable shared accommodations close to the school free of charge.
- airfare reimbursement
- meeting at the airport on teacher's arrival
- paid holidays, (Russian public holidays are paid for regardless of whether the school is open or not).
- health care
- Russian classes
- insurance fund
Being far from home can be very difficult. That is why we are always interested in helping teachers to adapt to their new home. We want to make your stay in Russia as comfortable as possible. Throughout the school year we organize tours all over Russia, casual parties, picnics with students, various school events for teachers and students. Teaching at IEC will give you a fantastic opportunity to live in a beautiful, cozy town as well as to be close to Moscow sights. This will give you the perfect balance between a relaxing, small town living and the full-paced life of a big city.
We invite you to join our hard –working , enthusiastic and professional team. Working in our school offers you a great opportunity to improve your teaching skills and qualifications.
To become a member of our international team please send a cover letter and CV with a recent photo to Ryan Rosloniec – Director of Studies - at the e-mail address given on the job heading.