"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Full and Part-time EFL Positions in Moscow
Date posted:2014-09-16 | Writer: Windsor English Language School | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to announce opportunities for TEFL qualified teachers to become a part of the Windsor team in Vladimir or Moscow! We provide a range of general and specialized courses to students and professionals. In addition to general English, our school provides IELTS preparation and ESP courses in finance, law, medicine and IT. We also have content-based courses in Business and English Club. The company started its operations in 2003. Presently there are three schools in Moscow and one in Vladimir, and we teach more than a thousand students per year. Our policy is to trust our teacher's expertise and to place them at the heart of what we do.
- Native level English speakers from the US, UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia or New Zealand.
- Hold a recognized qualification: TESOL, CELTA, TEFL.
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred).
Remuneration package is to a value of approximately 80 000 rubles a month and includes following:
• A teacher's monthly salary from 30 000 rubles net for 104 academic hours a month, or from 36 000 rubles net for 120 academic hours a month. 1 academic hour equals 40 minutes.
• Shared accommodation very close to a metro station or 18 000 rubles allowance. All utility bills are paid for except for telephone bills.
• Visa sponsorship during the contract.
• Medical insurance.
• Metro travel card.
• Flight allowance.
• Meeting at the airport on arrival.
• Paid induction period (without a reduction in salary).
• Paid holiday.
• Full academic support (including bi-monthly in-house training, consultation sessions and seminars).
• Mentoring for less experienced teachers and personalized support through the first weeks in Moscow.
• Free Russian lessons for all levels given by a professional teacher.
• Free Internet access in the school; free coffee and tea.
• Annual bonus.
There is a possibility to have some extra hours during a week or on weekends for attractive remuneration: if you take 4-6 extra hours a week you will make 500-600 USD per month.
If you would like to learn more about living and working here firsthand, our teachers will be happy to answer your questions. If you are interested in applying please feel free to send us your CV to the email address given on the job heading, specifying your preference as Moscow or Vladimir.
We look forward to welcoming you as part of our team.
7, Komsomolsky prospect
Tel: +7 (495) 221-08-32