"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Enthusiastic EFL Teachers Needed in Russia
Date posted:2015-11-04 | Writer: Britannica International School | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Britannica International School is now looking for a professional and enthusiastic EFL teacher to start in November/December 2015. The position involves teaching mostly children and teenagers. Britannica has been running schools for 5 years now. We have 2 more openings in Lyubertsy.
TEFL /TESOL qualification
Experience in teaching ESL according to the Communicative Approach is necessary (1 year at least).
Native English speakers from the UK and US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or Ireland.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- a stable salary ranging from 40,000 up to 50,000 rubles (to be paid monthly) for 30 academic hours per week (after tax) depending on an applicant's education, experience and the interview results,
- 9 or 12 month contract,
- shared accommodation of high standard (within walking distance of the school. Both rent and bills (excluding Internet) PAID FOR BY THE SCHOOL),
- multiple-entry work visa, medical insurance and registration (paid for by the school),
- flight reimbursement is paid up to 20,000 rubles from UK/Europe to Moscow; 35,000 rubles from beyond Europe (the USA, Canada and etc.) to Moscow.
- a monthly bonus,
- free airport pick-up,
- free Russian language lessons with a certified Russian as a second language teacher,
- paid public holidays,
- 24-hour help in case of emergency,
- full academic support, supervision, mentoring and workshops,
- course and resource books in abundance.
Please send the following documents to us at the email address given on the job heading: