"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
EFL Teachers Needed in Russia (3)
Date posted:2017-03-02 | Writer: Britannica International School | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Britannica Int. Language School is now recruiting professional and enthusiastic EFL teachers for the 2017-2018 academic year. Britannica has been running schools for 6 years now. We have 2 openings in Lyubertsy. As an International school we provide a quality language learning for students of all ages and levels. We offer competitive packages depending on experience and qualification which include a competitive salary and visa reimbursement, free shared accommodation, travel allowance, and medical care.
A successful candidate should have
• University degree
• TEFL qualification
• Experience in teaching ESL according to the Communicative Approach is necessary (1 year at least).
Our teachers are expected to be able to arrive by August, 23rd.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
• a stable salary ranging up to 50,000 rubles (to be paid monthly) for 30 academic hours per week (after tax) depending on an applicant's education, experience and the interview results,
• 9 or 12 month contract,
• shared accommodation of high standard (within walking distance of the school. Both rent and bills (excluding Internet) PAID FOR BY THE SCHOOL),
• multiple-entry work visa, medical insurance and registration (paid for by the school),
• flight reimbursement is paid up to 20,000 rubles from UK/Europe to Moscow; 35,000 rubles from beyond Europe (the USA, Canada and etc.) to Moscow.
• an additional 8,000 ruble “training bonus” (for the August training/orientation period),
• free airport pick-up,
• free Russian language lessons with a certified Russian as a second language teacher,
• paid public holidays,
• 24-hour help in case of emergency,
• full academic support, supervision, mentoring and workshops,
• course and resource books in abundance.
Please contact Mrs. Argatova Alexandra at the email address given on the job heading. The application should include the following: