"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
EFL Teachers Needed in Russia (2)
Date posted:2015-10-06 | Writer: Lingua-Franca | Email: email@example.com
Lingua-Franca foreign languages school, one of the leading language schools in Achinsk, is currently searching for a TEFL / TESOL qualified native level speaker of English for a full time position assisting with speaking practice for children, teenagers and adults at A2-C1 levels (including exam preparation). The school is located in Achinsk, the city in Krasnoyarsk Territory (which is the central region of Siberia).
Starting date: November, 1st or as soon as possible.
Term: Probation period – 3 months, Contract – 12 months (no visa run);
Qualifications: Native level English teachers with TEFL, CELTA, TKT, TESOL or any equivalent.
MAIN TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Monthly salary 45 000 net (fixed).
- Workload - up to 35 hours a week. 1 academic hour at our school equals to 50 minutes.
- Days-off on Sundays; One week of free time once a month.
- Opportunity to work additional hours on an hourly fee basis. 450 rubles per hour.
- Private comfortable apartment close to the school.
- Visa sponsorship.
- Flight reimbursement
- Meeting at the airport on arrival.
We promise a friendly welcome, constant assistance in all issues, and help in organizing trips to the city of Krasnoyarsk (the capital of Siberia, the city of the Winter Universiade 2019) which is near Achinsk or to other cities.
This is quite brief. If you are interested in applying or require further information, please feel free to send us your CV with a RECENT PHOTO to the email address given on the job heading.