"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach English in Warsaw, Poland
Date posted:2014-01-22 | Writer: Angloville | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Angloville is the biggest provider of language immersion programmes in Poland. We are currently looking for a TEFL certified Programme Coordinator and Activity Leader for our 6 day - camps / Tutor to join our Angloville Team.
• attending approximately two 6-day Angloville immersion programmes per month, leading all the activities, taking care of our English-speaking and Polish participants,
• teaching in-company English classes in Warsaw during the two other remaining weeks each month.
• Great work environment – working on the most fun language camps in the country!
• An opportunity to meet English-speakers from all over the world,
• A chance to work with our clients, among whom are the top managers in the country,
• Good pay + free board and lodging during each Angloville programme you will coordinate!
• Becoming part of one of the fastest growing educational companies in the country!
• Great leadership skills: being able to lead and inspire our participants,
• Highly outgoing attitude,
• High attention to detail,
• Great customer care,
• Some background in teaching,
Please send your CV and a motivational letter to the email address given on the job heading . Position opens immediately. The candidate must commit to stay with Angloville for at least 1 year.