Date posted:2023-06-16 | Writer: Lincoln School of Foreign Languages | Email: [email protected]
We are the biggest language school in Krakow and have 20 years of experience. We teach online and in two locations: Krakow and Warsaw. In Krakow, we are located in the Old Town, within walking distance of the famous Main Square. In Warsaw, we are right next to its hallmark – Palace of Culture and Science.
If you like working with teenagers and adults, have a head full of ideas and would like to share your enthusiasm about languages, the job is for you!
We are looking for native speakers of English for the coming academic year.
Locations: Krakow, Warsaw, online
• prior experience in teaching
• a teaching qualification (CELTA/TEFL/TESOL)
• enthusiasm, ability to motivate students and adapt to their language needs
• part-time and full-time positions
• teacher training and onboarding
• professional development
• methodological assistance
• access to teaching materials (online and at the schools)
If you would like to become a part of our team, send your CV and cover letter to the email address in the job heading.
Please add the location you are interested in, as well as the following clause (GDPR):
I hereby consent to my personal data being processed by Lincoln Sp. z o. o. for the purpose of considering my application for the position advertised.