Date posted:2023-05-02 | Writer: Speed School of English | Email: [email protected]
Europe? Opportunity Knocks In The Best Region of Poland!
Established in 1997, the SPEED School of English has two branches with over 20 teachers. The schools are all located in southern Poland (Wroclaw and Gliwice). The school has become one of the largest English language schools in each city where it operates. We pride ourselves in providing high quality educational services. We teach a variety of students ranging from young learners to adults who are very friendly and eager to learn. They need English for professional and private use. They enjoy the school and respect the teachers, which creates a friendly and supportive work environment.
We are looking for positive, friendly, creative, confident and resourceful candidates- native speakers of English, born in the countries where English is a native language, interested in teaching English in Poland in the academic year 2023/2024 (to start working in September/ beg. of October).
Teaching experience is not essential, but is definitely considered an asset. The ideal candidate will have a BA degree or higher and would preferably have completed a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA course and is interested in improving his/her teaching skills.
Salary and Benefits
We offer our teachers:
• Guaranteed minimum teaching workload
• Competitive rates of pay: average local salary 3500-4200PLN after tax per month (1USD=4,20PLN; 1GBP=5,20PLN, 1EUR=4,60PLN)
• Free intensive teacher training & induction package
• Full assistance in obtaining visas and work permits
• Airfare allowance of 1000PLN after successful completion of contract
• Guaranteed minimum weekly workload
• Assistance in finding suitable accommodation
• Health insurance
• A contact person at each school to assist teachers with any challenges of daily life in Poland
• Friendly and supportive work environment
• Free on-going teacher development program
• Free Polish lessons
• Free ski passes!!!
• Airport pick-up
To apply, please contact the email address given in the job heading.