"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach English in Poland (5)
Date posted:2016-06-09 | Writer: English College Poland | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
English College Poland, a reputable, private language school (PASE accredited) based in the central Poland area of Radom, is looking for TEFL qualified teachers. The school was founded in 1995 and now, with over 1,000 students each academic year, is the leading language school in the area. Our centres are based in the city of Radom and 5 little towns in its vicinity.
● Native level English speaker, preferably from UK or Ireland. We also accept applications from USA, Canada, RSA, Australia & New Zealand citizens.
● Holding BA or MA degree and CELTA / TESOL / TEFL qualifications (minimum 120-hour-course)
● Having experience teaching children, teenagers and adults.
● Creative, enthusiastic and positive about teaching and living in a foreign country.
We looking for teachers…..
1. Who can run effective & attractive lessons, which are well-organized, fun and full of productive activities.
2. Who have excellent communication & classroom management skills - can create a very good atmosphere & maintain working discipline at the same time
3. Who are goal oriented and successfully realize the school curriculum
4. Who are excellent team players and cooperate with other members of school staff.
5. Who realize the school mission, vision and respect its values
● full time contract; between Sept.29th 2016 - June5th 2017
● intensive induction training between Sept. 26th - Sept.28th
● excellent work conditions
o small classes up to 10 students;
o very rich EFL library full of learning and teaching aids
o interactive whiteboards, computers with internet connection & OHPs in most classrooms,
● good local salary
● free accommodation in a furnished and equipped shared apartment or single studio flat
● 5 weeks of holiday (26 working days) within the contract duration, including 2 weeks over Christmas and the New Year
● airfare and health insurance reimbursement upon contract completion
● contract completion bonus based on teacher performance scheme
● friendly atmosphere, teacher support, professional training & development throughout the academic year
Please email your resume/cv with a photo to the address given on the job heading.
English College DOS Team