Date posted:2005-04-18 | Writer: Oxford Study Centre | Email: [email protected]
OSC offers a great range of General English & Business English courses as well as examination courses: FCE, CAE, CPE, BEC1, BEC2, BEC 3, 1-2-1 and tailor-made programmes for corporate clients.
Students of all ages (6 years old to mature adults) are admitted to the school and can be placed at any level from Beginner to Proficiency.
The school is run by the Polish Director assisted by the ADOS responsible for the curriculum and the teaching side of the venture.
OSC is the only school in the region which offers career opportunities and professional development.
Among our teachers you will find both Polish and native speaker teachers.
We are looking for
NATIVE EFL TEACHERS
FROM SEPTEMBER 2005 for one year or longer contracts
- teaching certificate: RSA/Trinity Certificate or equivalent
- experience is an asset
We offer a competitive local salary and excellent fringe benefits:
- free accommodation
- return flights (London - Warsaw - London)
- all necessary documents pertaining to employment
- 4 weeks paid holiday in academic year
- 2 weeks paid induction/orientation period
- 4 weeks paid summer holiday (min. 2 year contract)
- in-house training & career opportunities
- friendly & supportive working environment;
To apply please email your CV to Recruitment Coordinator: [email protected]
Contact details: Oxford Study Centre, ul. 25 Czerwca 60, 26 - 600 Radom
Poland, tel/fax: 004848 360166/3601416, Contact us
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.