"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach EFL in Poland (3)
Date posted:2012-12-12 | Writer: English College | Email: email@example.com
English College Poland is a reputable, private language school based in Radom area in the centre of Poland looking for creative TEFL qualified teachers who are able to teach all ages from kindergarten to adult students. Benefits of working for us include a full-time contract teaching classes of no more than 10 students through to June 2013, for a very competitive salary.
We are looking for people who:
* are in good health
* are very creative and extremely enthusiastic about teaching
* have extrovert personality and are always positive about teaching
* are native speakers of English from UK or Ireland holding EU passport. (We also accept application from USA and Canada citizens with clear standard accent)
* hold a degree and a TEFL or TESOL teaching certificate (minimum 100-hour course)
* have formal classroom experience in EFL/ESL teaching in a similar position
* full time contract to teach mainly school children and teenagers (some adult classes possible) from January to JUNE 2013
* excellent work conditions - very well equipped premises with a rich EFL library, wireless internet, OHPs, interactive whiteboards, audio, video and copying devices,
* classes limited to max. of 10 students
* very competitive local salary paid monthly
* free single accommodation (neat, fully furnished and equipped studio flat located in the city centre)
* contract completion salary of 3000PLN
* teachers outstanding performance award scheme (up to 10% of base salary)
* free teacher training and development workshops, friendly atmosphere and teacher support throughout the academic year.
To apply, please e-mail your resume / cv with a photo to the address given on the job heading.