"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
School in Poland Seeks TEFL Qualified Teachers
Date posted:2015-04-07 | Writer: English College Poland | Email: email@example.com
English College Poland, a reputable, private language school based in the Radom area in the center of Poland, is looking for creative and enthusiastic TEFL certified English teachers who are able to teach all ages from kindergarten to adult students (majority of our students are school children and teenagers on beginner, elementary and intermediate level).
The ideal applicants should:
· be native level speakers of English from UK / Ireland/ USA / RSA / Australia or New Zealand
· have clear standard accent
· hold a degree plus CELTA / TESOL / TEFL certificate or equivalent (minimum 120-hour course)
· have classroom experience in a similar position
· have excellent classroom management skills
· adapt well to foreign culture and specificity of a different teaching environment
· full time contract between Oct.1st 2015 - June3rd2016
· intensive induction training between Sept. 28th - Sept.30th
· excellent work conditions
· small classes up to 10 students;
· very rich EFL library full of learning and teaching aids
· computers with internet connection & OHPs in classrooms,
· good local salary and free accommodation,
· approx. 5 weeks of holiday within the contract duration:
· contract completion bonus/airfare reimbursement,
· friendly atmosphere,
· teacher support and professional development throughout the academic year
please email your resume/cv with a photo to the address given on the job heading.