"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Job Teaching English in Poland (2)
Date posted:2002-11-28 | Writer: Brytania School of English | Email: email@example.com
* B.A./M.A. - preferably in humanities
* TEFL Certificate or Diploma (Cambridge RSA, Trinity etc.)
* at least one year teaching experience
* motivation and enthusiasm
The ideal candidate will be responsible, flexible, articulate and willing to work closely with both students and the staff. Extra artistic talents would be appreciated.
General English / Cambridge exams: FCE, CAE, CPE, Business English / One-to-one.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
* 9-months full-time ( 20 - 25 hours a week) renewable employment contract
* free accommodation on arrival
* help provided with visas and work permits (cost refunded)
* competitive local salary paid monthly
* in-house teacher training
* excellent teaching resources
* friendly and professional working environment
* bonus based on performance
BRYTANIA SCHOOL OF ENGLISH
ul.Ogrodowa 12, 39-200 DEBICA, POLAND