"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Enthusiastic teacher wanted to teach English in Poland
Date posted:2004-04-19 | Writer: Profi-lingua Schools Of Foreign Languages | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Start of contract: mid October 2004 End of contract: mid June 2005
Remuneration: Average monthly: 2900-6000 zlotys per academic year depending on number of classes and branch. Average monthly rent: 600-1500 zlotys depending on location. Average monthly food bills: 400-500 Zlotys. Average domestic bills: 100-300 Zlotys)
Teaching Load: 14 to 24 80-minute classes per week, Mon-Fri or Mon-Sat
Bonuses: Bi-semestral, individually worked out according to teachers' results
Accommodation: Furnished, individual flats close to the school found by employer
Holidays: 01.11.04, 11.11.04, 24.12.04-02.01.05, 2-3 weeks of winter holidays (January or February), 25.03.05-29.03.05, 2-3.05.05, 26.05.05
Medical Cover: State health insurance paid for by the school
Work Permit: Paid for by the school
Visas: Full administrative support provided by the school
Locations: Katowice, Sosnowiec, Zabrze, Gliwice, Poznan, Tychy, Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw (Depending on availability)
Teacher Facilities: Free access to photocopiers, teaching materials library, video and audio facilities
Class Information: Maximum fifteen students per class, from Beginner to Proficiency level. Adult classes usually aged 17-30.
School Profile: The school concentrates on the teaching of languages with a heavy emphasis on speaking and conversational ability. It also prepares students for internationally recognised language exams.
Expected Teacher Profile: Profi-Lingua's teachers are expected to be experienced, innovative, hard-working and responsive to the needs of their students.
- Minimum BA in arts/humanities subject.
- TEFL, CELTA, DELTA or similar preferred (and compulsory for non-arts graduates).
- At least one year of full-time experience teaching English to non-English students (conversation classes and kindergarten work are not considered sufficient).
- Full citizenship of and education in a country whose official first language is English.
- Good health.
- Flexible approach towards and preferably experience of living and working abroad.
- Innovative ideas about classroom teaching
- Exceptionally high level of written and spoken English (applications containing mistakes will be summarily rejected)
Complete the following application form (also available on Contact us ) and return it by e-mail or standard mail to the address below. If this application is received favourably, you will be contacted with further details about the school and the second stage of the application procedure. Speculative letters enquiring about pay and details will not be answered as a full application is considered to be a sign of good faith.
1. Name and Surname
2. Date of Birth
3. E-mail and/or terrestrial addresses
4. Citizenship and nationality
6. University Education (institution, subject, year)
7. Teaching Qualifications
8. Teaching Experience (country, year, levels, class sizes, hours per week etc)
9. Why you think you are a good teacher (100 words). Recognition will be given for quality of expression and originality.
Send e-mails to: email@example.com
Send land mail to:
Szkola Jezykow Obcych
Ul. Warszawska 10