"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Employment teaching EFL in Poland - Southeastern
Date posted:2003-08-20 | Writer: Brytania School of English | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Well established private school of English recommended by PASE (Polish Association for Standards in English) in Debica and Tarnow offers excellent job opportunities and further training for native speakers of English.
* B.A./M.A. - preferably in humanities
* TEFL Certificate or Diploma (Cambridge RSA, Trinity etc.)
* at least one year teaching experience
* motivation and enthusiasm
The ideal candidate will be responsible, flexible, articulate and willing to work closely with both students and the staff. Extra artistic talents would be appreciated.
Business English, General English / Cambridge exams: FCE, CAE, CPE / One-to-one.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
* 9-months full-time ( 20 - 25 hours a week) renewable employment contract
* free accommodation on arrival
* help provided with visas and work permits (cost refunded)
* competitive local salary paid monthly
* in-house teacher training
* excellent teaching resources
* friendly and professional working environment
* bonus based on performance
BRYTANIA SCHOOL OF ENGLISH
ul.Ogrodowa 12, 39-200 DEBICA, POLAND