Date posted:2015-06-08 | Writer: Mandalay ESL | Email: [email protected]
A private school in Mandalay is looking for an enthusiastic and fun fluent English speaking EFL teacher who is prepared to commit to a one year contract teaching all ages from preschool to middle school with fun and engaging lessons. The work is between the hours of 9 am and 3:30 pm Monday to Friday, teaching up to 27 hours per week.
- Salary of 1,200 – 1,400 USD a month, depending on experience
- One way flight reimbursement to Myanmar
- Accommodation provided
- Job related transportation provided
- Business visa provided
- Weekends off
- Receive all national holidays, two weeks Thingyan (water festival) holiday in April, and Christmas and western New Year's Day
- Opportunity for bonus
- Lunch and snacks provided on work days
- Bachelor's degree
- TEFL / TESOL certification and experience preferred
- Must be energetic, patient, enthusiastic about teaching, and love children!
The school will provide books that you can use in cooperation with the local teachers. You will be responsible for adding your own interactive games and activities. They want the students to learn through games and songs, so they are looking for a creative and energetic teacher.
The school has about 400 students, and they are very polite and excited about learning. The staff are very helpful, and the management are flexible. The school is local standard, so there is no air-con in the classrooms and the facilities are basic.
To apply, please send a CV and short cover letter to the email address given on the job heading.
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.