Date posted:2011-10-24 | Writer: Virtual Vision Solutions | Email: [email protected]
We are an international manpower recruitment company in Saudi Arabia. We have secured several staffing contracts with different government universities and colleges in Saudi Arabia and we are currently recruiting male EFL Instructors for December 2011.
1. Teachers must be English native speakers
2. Must have certificate/s in EFL, ESL, TEFL, TESL, TESOL, CELTA, DELTA, etc.with basic degree (preferably in English, Journalism, Mass Communications, Linguistics or relevant English studies).
3. A candidate with Masters Degree or PHD in English or Linguistics is an added advantage.
4. With minimum of 2 years teaching experience.
Monthly salary package of US$ 4,000 (SAR 15,000) tax free plus overtime hourly basis, free air conditioned furnished accommodation including basic utilities, local transportation from residence to work and vice-versa .No airfare is provided as it is included in the monthly salary package.
Interested candidates are advised to apply in full confidence with the following documents;
1. CV in MS-Word format with recent photograph
2. Scanned copy of academic & ESL related certificates.
3. Scanned copy of your Passport
If you are interested and available to join us by early December 2011, please e-mail your resume to the e-mail address given on the job heading.
Syed Shoyeb Hyder
Virtual Vision Solutions
Tel: +966 3 88 77 207 Ext: 442
Fax: +966 3 88 77 240
Mob: +966 555 090 271
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.