"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL Opportunities in Saudi Arabia
Date posted:2017-07-13 | Writer: Arddel Consulting | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Arddel Consulting specialises in helping talented professionals find fulfilling career opportunities in the Middle East. Enthusiastic EFL teachers are currently required for multiple projects and institutions in Riyadh and across the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Suitable for new entrants and mid-career TEFL teachers. Previous experience of teaching in the Kingdom is helpful but not a prerequisite.
Depending on the project/client, ESL teachers will be required to prepare and deliver English language classes for Elementary, Intermediate, and Advanced students. Students may come from all age groups; children, adolescents, and adults. Teachers will have the opportunity to teach across all four skills areas, for general and academic purposes, as well as examination preparation classes (such as IELTS, TOEFL, etc.).
In addition to their classroom teaching, all teachers will be required to:
- Create weekly lesson plans in-line with the curriculum and pacing schedule
- Use smart board technology to create and conduct interactive lessons
- Administer continuous assessment projects on a bi-semester basis
- Administer, invigilate and correct examinations
Bachelors Degree Holder, with CELTA or TEFL or TESOL Certificate (with at least 100 hours training and observed teaching practice).
Minimum of 2 years teaching experience after qualification
Experience of teaching in Saudi Arabia is helpful but not required
- Good IT skills, especially MSOffice suite
- Demonstrable cross-cultural awareness and understanding
- Commitment to teamwork
- Ability to work flexibility and respond positively to change
Salary and Benefits
12,000 SAR per month, with zero deductions and significant savings potential
One year, fixed term contracts, with the possibility of renewal
- Accommodation and transportation provided
- Medical insurance provided
- Return flights from home country
Contact us via e mail at the address given on the job heading.
Level 17, The Offices World Trade Center,
United Arab Emirates
Call +971 2 654 4160
Contact person: Paul Edmunds, Managing Partner