Date posted:2010-03-30 | Writer: PJ Dixon | Email: [email protected]
A university in Saudi Arabia is looking for male and female TEFL qualified English teachers who are able to start work in October of this year. Workload is a total of 27 hours per week Saturday to Tuesday of which 17 hours are classroom time and 10 office hours. We offer a 9 month contract, with a possible extension. Benefits include an attractive tax free salary, paid breaks in November, February, and April together with bonus of half month’s salary paid at end of contract.
• 9 month contract, possible optional summer extension.
• Salary $3250 (USD) per month Tax Free.
• Bonus of half month’s salary paid at end of contract.
• Return airfare, housing, medical insurance covered by employer.
• Paid Breaks in November, February, April.
• 17 classroom teaching hours per week.
• 10 office hours per week for prep and on-line grading and attendance.
• Teaching schedule Saturday-Wednesday, 4 classes (50 mins.) per day.
• Finish work by 2:50pm Saturday-Tuesday.
• Wednesday is weekly test morning, finish work 11:50am.
Qualifications and Experience
• Native English speaker.
• Minimum Bachelors Degree and 2 years English teaching experience.
• Prefer TEFL/TESOL certification.
• You must return to your passport country to apply for a 1 year Saudi Employment Visa. The employer will pay for the visa; the employee is responsible for the Medical test, Background check, and any other documents required by the Saudi Embassy.
To apply please send your resume with a recent photo to the e-mail address given on the job heading.
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.