"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach English in Saudi Arabia (2)
Date posted:2010-03-30 | Writer: PJ Dixon | Email: email@example.com
A university in Saudi Arabia is looking for male and female TEFL qualified English teachers who are able to start work in October of this year. Workload is a total of 27 hours per week Saturday to Tuesday of which 17 hours are classroom time and 10 office hours. We offer a 9 month contract, with a possible extension. Benefits include an attractive tax free salary, paid breaks in November, February, and April together with bonus of half month’s salary paid at end of contract.
• 9 month contract, possible optional summer extension.
• Salary $3250 (USD) per month Tax Free.
• Bonus of half month’s salary paid at end of contract.
• Return airfare, housing, medical insurance covered by employer.
• Paid Breaks in November, February, April.
• 17 classroom teaching hours per week.
• 10 office hours per week for prep and on-line grading and attendance.
• Teaching schedule Saturday-Wednesday, 4 classes (50 mins.) per day.
• Finish work by 2:50pm Saturday-Tuesday.
• Wednesday is weekly test morning, finish work 11:50am.
Qualifications and Experience
• Native English speaker.
• Minimum Bachelors Degree and 2 years English teaching experience.
• Prefer TEFL/TESOL certification.
• You must return to your passport country to apply for a 1 year Saudi Employment Visa. The employer will pay for the visa; the employee is responsible for the Medical test, Background check, and any other documents required by the Saudi Embassy.
To apply please send your resume with a recent photo to the e-mail address given on the job heading.