"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach EFL in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Date posted:2010-10-06 | Writer: ADEX English Academy | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ADEX English Academy is a small, foreign-managed school, located in Riyadh City. We offer a friendly, comfortable environment, and have the latest teaching aids, including Smart Boards that work and computers in all classrooms. We also provide all course materials.
ADEX is expanding and we need 5 new male teachers. Candidates must be native speakers from Canada, USA, or the UK, as we only have visas for these countries at this time. Teachers must have a TEFL / TESOL certificate or equivalent and minimum 2 years teaching experience.
• competitive remuneration package from USD 3,000-3,700 (tax free)
• good students (many pay their own tuition)
• small class sizes (usually 10-15)
• positive working environment
• free medical
To apply please email all the following documents as attachments to the address given on the job heading.
• your CV in Word format (with mobile number / Skype name)
• a scan of the info page of your passport
• scanned copies of your degree and TEFL certificate.