Date posted:2017-09-06 | Writer: Quality Education Company | Email: [email protected]
The Quality Education Holding Company was founded in (2009, 1430H) to support the educational process in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia; relying on the extensive experience of its members and employees in the fields of education, training and management, it successfully established many private and international schools, institutes and science academies all around the Kingdom. We are looking for male/female EFL teachers to work with our renowned universities across Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for the Academic Year 2017 / 2018.
• Teaching English Language to adult students
• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to adult students.
• Providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work.
• Listening actively and effectively in order to identify and solve problems.
• Facilitate student’s learning and work on building student’s confidence.
• Participating in English Language Department staff meetings, professional development, workshops, curriculum/program
• Planning and research activities and special events
• Using a variety of materials and teaching techniques to enhance student-learning, outcomes, and maintain student interest.
• Performing general administrative functions, which includes maintaining accurate records and compiling information and statistics.
• Planning and organizing work to meet changing priorities and deadlines.
• Citizens of UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa (Due to visa restrictions).
• Degree/Qualifications: Minimum Bachelors in any related field (teaching English, Applied Linguistics or ESL are preferred )
• Masters or PhD (preferred in any related field )
• TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/TESL/DELTA are required (online certificates are not accepted )
• Minimum 2 years of English language teaching experience for adults
• Demonstrate strong communication skills between colleagues within workplace
• Good experience in using technology in teaching English Language to students
• Age 25-55 years (Due to visa restrictions)
SALARY AND BENEFITS
• Tax-free competitive salary.
• One academic year contract (Renewable contract)
• 30 days paid annual vacation + National Eid holidays + Saudi National day
• Standard private furnished apartment or Allowance provided
• Transportation provided to/from campus, along with shopping malls and grocery stores or Allowance provided.
• Round-flight tickets provided to/from country of origin.
• Medical insurance provided.
• Great professional development opportunities.
• An Iqama will be provided to all the teachers.
Contact us via email at the address given on the job heading for details about the application process.
Quality Education Company
Imam Abdullah Ibn Saud Ibn Abdulaziz Branch Rd,
Ishbiliyah, Exit 9,
Phone: +966 11 277 3140
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.