"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Jobs For Male and Female EFL Teachers in Saudi Arabia
Date posted:2015-05-14 | Writer: Quality Education Holding Company | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Quality Education Holding Company, founded in 2009, is looking for male and female EFL teachers to work with renowned Universities and an International School to teach adults in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to adult students.
• Marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work.
• Listening actively and effectively in order to identify and solve problems, facilitate learning for students and build student confidence.
• Attending and participating in ESL staff department meetings, professional development, workshops, curriculum/program planning and special events.
• Using a variety of materials and teaching techniques to enhance student learning and outcomes and maintain student interest.
• Performing general administrative functions including maintaining accurate records and compiling information and statistics.
• Planning and organizing work to meet changing priorities and deadlines.
• Operating classroom equipment including computers and projectors and usage of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) for database management.
• Tax-free competitive salary (commensurate with experience and qualifications).
• 30 days paid vacation.
• Standard furnished apartment or housing allowance provided.
• Transportation or allowance provided.
• Round-flight tickets provided to/from country of origin.
• Medical insurance provided.
• Great professional development opportunities.
1. A Bachelor or a Master degree in teaching English (TEFL or TESOL) Applied Linguistics/ or degree in related filed.
2. A Bachelor or Master degree in any specialty with ESL or EFL certificate (CELTA-TEFL-TESL-TESOL-Trinity).
• Minimum 2 years of ESL teaching experience.
• Previous experience in the Gulf region is preferred.
• Demonstrate strong communication skills.
• Good working knowledge of classroom IT.
• Age 25- 52 years
• Citizens of UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, and Australia
How to apply:
Contact us at the email address given on the job heading.
Contact Phone: +966 555 341 743
Quality Education Holding Company (QEHC)
Tel: +966 58 218 0600