"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
EFL Teachers Needed in Oman
Date posted:2017-01-11 | Writer: Hawthorn Muscat | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hawthorn Muscat English Language Centre is hiring native level English speakers to work as EFL Teachers at its Muscat and Sohar branches and different project (to be determined). Successful applicants will be required to commence duties immediately.
Hawthorn Muscat will be responsible for providing the work permit and visa. Teaching duties may be performed on or offsite, if offsite Hawthorn will facilitate transportation. The working hours will be 45 hours a week inclusive of 1 hour lunch break. 8:00 A.M. until 5:00 P.M. or 12:00 PM to 9:00 PM Sunday to Thursday. Friday and Saturday are non-working days. The teaching hours will be 25 contact hours only per week.
1. A Bachelor’s Degree in English or related subject with a TESOL/TEFL certificate and with a minimum of 3 years teaching experience OR
2. A Master’s Degree in TESOL, TEFL, Applied Linguistics, Literature or related subject and with a minimum of 3 years teaching experience
Initially the candidates should provide the following documents:
• Detailed Curriculum Vitae providing career history, qualifications, experience, and personal details of the candidate (Marital Status, number of dependents, Date of Birth, health issues)
• Scanned copies of qualifications, experience testimonials or reference letters, current passport and passport-size colored photographs.
1. Monthly Tax Free Salary package depending on qualifications and related experience:
a. 900 Omani Riyals for Bachelor Degree Holders + 30 OMR transport allowance
b. 950 Omani Riyals for Master Degree Holders + 30 OMR transport allowance
2. Suitable, furnished, air-conditioned accommodation, or a 250 OMR accommodation allowance
3. Water and Electricity charges will be covered up to 30 OMR monthly.
4. Contract renewable yearly upon mutual agreement.
5. Thirty (30) days annual leave per completed year of service. Holiday entitlement will accrue on a pro-rata basis for each completed month of service.
6. Medical insurance for employee within Oman only.
7. One-way economy ticket for staff to join duties and the same at the end of the contract. 75 percent value cash payment of Economy return ticket for staff in case of renewal of contract.
8. Gratuity entitlement per year provided that the employee completed the first 12 months of service. Gratuity is payable only at the end of service of the employee.
9. Free medical services in the approved clinics and hospitals by the Centre for employee.
Email your CV now to the address given on the job heading.
Contact person: Ms. Marivic, Recruitment Officer
P.O. Box 409, P.C. 100
Telephone: 00968 24486318
Fax: 00968 24484112