Date posted:2005-11-02 | Writer: Teach English Mexico | Email: [email protected]
1. City where the school is located - Sahuayo, Michoacan
2. Start date - Jan 27, 2006
3. Work schedule - Monday - Friday, 6 one hour classes per day, holidays paid
4. Students level - various levels from beginner up
5. Airfare/Accommodations - Accommodations YES free rent, airfare NO.
6. Your requirements - College coursework or TESOL plus classroom teaching or tutoring experience. Free Spanish lessons are also included.
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.
This unit caused me a bit of confusion when I answered the questions. In the lesson text, I read that first Activate stage involves students working on the biography of Elvis but it did not come up in the multiple choice answers for the question. I might need to go and read this lesson over. Other than that, this unit is a useful demonstration of teaching receptive skills. I will come back to the videos for teaching ideas.This Unit talks about classroom management. It is important for teachers to be able to control classrooms in order to be effective at their job. The Unit gives teachers a few dos and don'ts -- some will depend on the classroom size, etc., while others should be applied always. Teacher is a position of authority, but the most important part of teaching is giving students knowledge and guiding them in their learning process.