"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL in Mexico / Michoacan
Date posted:2004-08-20 | Writer: New York School of English | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
LA PIEDAD, MICHOACAN, MEXICO - 1 HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL TEACHER NEEDED IMMEDIATELY
CONTACT INFORMATION : Mr. Euler - email@example.com
The NEW YORK SCHOOL OF ENGLISH currently holdS 1 full time ESL teaching postion to begin on the 1st of September. The teacher must arrive in La Piedad no later than the 30th of August.
La Piedad is a modern city, holding on to a great variety of old tradition, and is located in central Mexico. The city offers an excellent opportunity to experience 'real' Mexico. The city is located approximately 2 hours from Guadalajara, 1 hour from Guanajuato, 4 hours from Mexico City, 4 hours from Puerta Vallarta, and 6 hours from Alcapulco.
At the New York School of English, we take pride in offering an English education experience which is centered on professionalism and dedication to our students. We hire only dynamic, energetic, proud, outgoing, friendly teachers who take pride in their teaching and who are willing to go the extra mile.
Teaching in a foreign country means experiencing a different culture with different values, ways of thinking, and ways of life. You must be a person willing to adapt and embrace such differences, as does the school. We are looking for someone who can come with an extremely positive attitude, who is flexible, courteous, and respectful. In turn, you will be offered the same courtesies.
1. Teach one morning class
2. Teach five afternoon/evening classes
3. Teach one Saturday morning class, if needed
4. Professional dress
5. Professionalism at the school and in the community
6. A combination of a bachelor's degree from a recognized college
or University, and an TESOL/ESL teacher training Certificate
7. ESL teaching experienc
8. Minimum age requirement - 25 years of age
9. Minimum - 5 month teaching contract
New York School of English offers:
1. $4000. pesos per month
2. Housing - Fully Paid for by the school - You are responsible for food
3. Classrooms - Fully furnished with Personal Computers, Televisions, VCRs, Stereo Systems, Whiteboards, Teacher's desks, etc.
4. Textbook series - Complete line of materials including Teacher's Manuals, Student Books, Student Workbooks, Audio CD's, Audio cassettes, Videos, Video Workbooks, Multimedia CD Roms, Resource Packs, and Test Packages
5. Paid 2 week Christmas and 2 week Easter vacations, and all recognized Mexican National Holidays.
6. Family owned and operated, professionally managed school
7. Large, bright, and modern classrooms furnished with new school furniture
8. Small library
9. Owned by a native New Yorker, experienced in ESL including Massachusettes, London, Prague, Barcelona, and La Piedad, experience in the Department of Education in the US, and completely versed in the living abroad experience. This means all the headaches and hassles have been strategically targeted and eliminated for our teachers.
DEADLINE: Position begins on the 1st of September, and the teacher needs to arrive in La Piedad, no later than August 30th. You will be required to purchase your airline ticket immediately, or confirm other mode of transportation to La Piedad, and email a copy of your itinerary and booking.
ONLY CANDIDATES ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN AND CONFIDENT THEY WANT TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION SHOULD APPYLY. THE POSITION WILL BE FILLED IMMEDIATELY. All candidates who previously applied may do so again.
Please forward your resume, references, and a current photo immediately to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only complete applications will be considered.
Thanks, and we look forward to hearing from you.
New York School of English
La Piedad, Michoacan, Mexico