"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL in Mexico (Michoacan)
Date posted:2004-11-26 | Writer: The New York School of English | Email: email@example.com
LA PIEDAD, MICHOACAN, MEXICO - 2 HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL TEACHERS NEEDED for the period of January 29th, 2005 - June 30, 2005
The New York School of English currently holds two full time ESL teaching vacancies, here in La Piedad, for the Spring semester.
La Piedad is a modern city, holding on to a great variety of old tradition, located in Central Mexico. The city offers a great opportunity to experience 'real' Mexico. The city is approximately 2 hours from Guadalajara, 2 hours from Guanajuato, 4 hours from Mexcio City, 4 hours from Puerta Vallarta, and 6 hours from Alcapulco.
At the New York School of English, we take pride in offering an English Educational experience centered on PROFESSIONALISM, DEDICATION, AND PRIDE OF A JOB WELL DONE. This means our teachers need to be dynamic, energetic, positive, outgoing, thorough, and completely flexible. A GREAT ATTITUDE is a must. A PERSONAL DESIRE TO EXCEL is a must.
All teachers must realize they are entering a different culture. There are different values, different ways of thinking, and a different way of life in Mexico. If you have an open mind, and are willing to accept and welcome such differences, then Mexico is a fabulous place to live, work, and explore. The school respects and embraces this philosophy.
1. Teach one morning class, ranging from 8-9am
2. Teach five afternoon/evening classes, from 3-8pm
3. Teach one Saturday morning class, when needed
4. Professional dress
5. ESL/TOEFL/TESOL degree or certificate
6. Teaching experience
7. Minimum age requirement - 25 years of age
New York School of English offers:
1. $3500 - 4000 pesos per month, depending on class load
2. Paid housing with Mexican family: private, completely furnished room, cable
3. Fully furnished classroom: television, vcr, stereo system, Whiteboards,
Personal computers, etc.
4. 2 Week Easter Vacation
5. Family owned, professional managed, ESL school
6. Native New Yorker, experienced in business, and completely versed in the living abroad experience: which means all the headaches and hassles have been targeted and eliminated for our teachers.
Please, only persons who meet all the above requirements and qualifications, forward your resume, a current photo, and a minimum of three references (with emails and phone numbers). Please send the above material to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All three items, (resume, photo, references) need to be sent in order to process your application and to be considered for a position.. We will be hiring relatively quickly, therefore please don't delay.
After reading the description of the positions, the school, and La Piedad, if you are ready and enthusiastic about a position, we would love to hear from you. Again, reply to the following email: email@example.com
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.
New York School of English - firstname.lastname@example.org