"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Job Teaching English in Honduras
Date posted:2016-10-24 | Writer: Renaissance Educational Resources LLC | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Two EFL instructors needed; one for a Middle and High school and one teacher for a Pre-school working in a full-time position with Renacimiento School, Tegucigalpa Honduras. This is a school with more than 33 years of experience in education and with a great reputation in the country! The position starts in January 2017 and ends in November.
1. Must be a native level speaker English.
2. University degree: Bachelor’s or Associates degree with a certification to teach English.
3. Should have adequate teaching experience.
4. Must be healthy physically and mentally; your job will start at 6:50 am and finish at
2:30 pm Monday to Friday and you will be required to work some Saturdays. You must be willing to work at home, revising homework, exams etc...and planning your work for the week.
5. Please, no visible tattoos or piercing, good moral values, responsibility and commitment
6. A criminal background check is required.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
-SALARY $750 per month
-PLUS 2 BONUSES during the year
1. Paid holidays plus vacation during the year
2. Medical emergency assistance.
4. Very comfortable housing in a secured community with all utilities paid, including internet and cable.
5. You do not need to speak Spanish, and if you want to learn a second language we offer free Spanish lessons.
6. Airfare assistance at the beginning of the job and upon successful completion of contract.
Please send you resume or CV and 2 recent photos to the email address given on the job heading.
Note: WE WILL NOT READ RESUMES WITHOUT PICTURES