"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL in Seoul and surrounding areas
Date posted:2009-07-05 | Writer: John Morgan | Email: email@example.com
Poly, which is one of the best schools in Korea, is currently looking for English instructors at several of their campuses in Seoul and Gyeongi-do. Poly is a great school to work for and has a solid reputation in Korea with an outstanding program and excellent starting pay. Poly has higher entry standards for their students and a majority of their students are returnees (students who have studied abroad) and the level of English of the students in the school is comparably higher than at many other schools. We can provide all applicants with links to the school websites so that they can see the excellent facilities and classrooms that Poly has to offer.
The school details:
Available start date: ASAP - September
Housing: Single housing will be provided
School Name: Polyschool
School locations: Seoul and surrounding areas
Salary: 2.5-2.8 million
Salary Bonus: One month salary bonus will be provided at the end of the contract.
Airfare: Pre-paid in advance by the school
Class length: 40 minute classes
Number of students per class: 8-12
This is a great school with a strong reputation, a good work environment and great facilities.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and photo to the e-mail address given on the job heading.
If you have any questions about this position, please feel free to contact us.
Morgan Recruiting Services prides itself on offering the best services available to our applicants. Our extensive services include
* visa application assistance,
* travel arrangements,
* New Orientation Teacher Pack for all new teachers to Korea
* post-support to Korea follow-up checks to determine your overall satisfaction * referral bonuses.
* Excellent, well-established program
* Great locations
* No split shifts, no Saturdays
* Free single housing
* Free airfare provided in advance
* One month salary bonus at the end of the contract
* Medical (50% shared with school/instructor) and pension benefits
* 2 weeks paid vacation in addition to all public holidays
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
* You must have a Bachelor's degree (any discipline) from an accredited university.
* You must be a citizen of one of the following countries: Canada, the U.S., the U.K., Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa.
* You must hold a valid passport from one of the above countries.
* You must not have a criminal record