"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL in Korea - Pohang
Date posted:2002-03-19 | Writer: Pohang University of Science and Technology | Email: email@example.com
Position: Editing, Writing and Proofreading
(International Affairs Office Staff)
Organization: Pohang University of Science and Technology(POSTECH)
The International Affairs Office of POSTECH seeks a staff who is an English native speaker or Korean-American or Korean Canadian who speaks English like a native speaker.
1. Ability in editing and writing in English
2. Excellent English communication skills
3. Junior & high school education and University degrees from USA and Canada
1. Editing, writing, and proofreading letters and agreements
2. Publishing newsletter, brochures, and translating articles
3. Coordinating meetings and visits by foreign guests
4. Assisting Web master for English version.
Housing will be provided on campus.
Salary will be based on the applicants' qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in the above position, please send the required documents to the address below by April 5, 2002.
1. Resume with a recent photo
2. Cover letter
3. Copy of inside Passport page with date of birth and nationality shown
4. Copies of University Graduation and Transcript Certificate
5. Two Letters of recommendation
Applicants can submit the following documents by e-mail.
International Affairs Office
Pohang University of Science and Technology
San 31, Hyoja-dong, Nam-Gu, Pohang 790-784