"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL in Daegu, Korea
Date posted:2005-03-10 | Writer: Kyungpook National University | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Teach university students(or elementary school students) 100 hours per
month at 6:40-09:40 a.m. and 17:00-20:00 p.m., from Monday to Friday
2. Salary: 2.1 million won a month
3. Pay one-month's salary for severance after the completion of the contract.
3. Vacation: 2 weeks in August, 2 weeks in December
4. Housing: Fully-furnished one-room Guesthouse (including A/C) on campus
1) Native speaker of English
2) Bachelor's Degree(English or Education major preferred)
3) Previous EFL teaching experience, higher level of education (MA, Ph.D.),
TESOL Certificate and/or ESL/Linguistics-related degree preferred.
The deadline for applications is March 19, 2005. Interviews, both in person and via telephone, will be conducted from March 21 - 25, 2005. Decisions regarding hiring will be made as soon as possible after March 28, 2005. If interested, please submit the following:
1) Resume w/cover letter and photo (please mention where you saw this advert)
2) Copy of your passport page w/photo
3) Copies of all degrees & transcripts
4) Three (3) letters of recommendation (personal and/or professional)
You should address your application package to:
Daegu-shi, Buk-gu, Sangyeok-dong 1370
Kyungpook National University, The Language Institute, 4th Floor
702 - 701, South Korea
Tel : 053-950-6729(Youngmee Kim)
You can also apply electronically to: email@example.com