"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach EFL to Adults in Korea
Date posted:2014-03-27 | Writer: Wall Street English Korea | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wall Street English Korea prides itself on hiring the most dynamic, professional, and qualified EFL instructors to provide premium service for our adult students. We need professional English teachers who are seeking international experience while working with people from all backgrounds in Seoul and Bundang.
• Work with an innovative, globally established curriculum in the most dynamic work environment in Korea
• Professional development and opportunities for advancement; we have native English speaking Service Managers at each of our locations
• Small class sizes and fantastic adult students
• Competitive Salaries, a 500,000KRW signing bonus, severance, one-way airfare, insurance, pension, and paid vacation
• Native level English speaker with a passport from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia,
New Zealand, Ireland, or South Africa
• Bachelor’s degree
• TEFL/ TESOL CELTA/Trinity certification or MA TESOL are strongly preferred, other TEFL certifications may also be considered
• EFL teaching experience is strongly preferred
How to apply:
Please write a cover letter in the body of your e-mail discussing why you would like to work at WSE Korea and attach your updated CV/resume and a recent photo to the email address given on the job heading.
Wall Street English Korea
Haesung 2 Building 8th Floor
942-10 Daechi-dong, Kangnam-gu
Tel: +82 070-7475-9771