"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach EFL in Korea (3)
Date posted:2015-07-22 | Writer: Shinjin Automobile High School | Email: SFruit@sen.go.kr
Shinjin Automobile High School (a prestigious private high school) is currently looking for English teaching instructors who are available to start work in Korea in September. We want sincere and experienced native level speakers. If you are interested, please send a copy of your resume, diploma, teaching credential, TESOL certificate, a recent picture of yourself to the address given on the job heading. Further job descriptions are as follows.
1. M.A. or B.A degree. (if possible, Education or English major is preferred)
2. TESOL / TEFL certificate and ESL / EFL teaching experience.
3. An enthusiastic and good cross-cultural personality preferred.
Conditions & Benefits:
a. Contract Length: 1-year based. (Renewable, if needed)
b. Initial Employment date starts: Sep 1st, 2015 to August 31st 2016
1. Monthly Salary: 2.4 million won
2. Class hours: approx. 20 hrs/week
3. Work days: Monday to Friday (8am to 4:30pm)
4. Work Place: Eungam1-dong, Eunpyeong- gu, Seoul
5. Holidays: approx. 5 weeks of paid vacation will be given: two weeks during summer vacation and three weeks during winter vacation.
Airfare (economy class) will be paid from your location to Seoul upon your acceptance to our school.
Contract Completion Bonus: Paid flight home
School offers private spacious housing close to the school, (furnished, two bedrooms, living room, kitchen and washroom)
School will pay 50% of Medical insurance.
School will pay 50% of the compulsory payment to the national pension fund.
School will pay one-time settlement allowance of 300,000 won.
Part of everyday luncheon expenses will be met.
Lee Hyang Sil, at the email address given on the job heading.
Shinjin Automobile High School
Seoul, Korea 122-010