"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Schools in Korea Looking For EFL Teachers
Date posted:2015-04-27 | Writer: Korean Horizons | Email: JOBS@KoreanHorizons.com
EPIK is working with recruitment companies sourcing EFL teachers for the Fall semester of 2015 + and the Spring semester of 2016. Korean Horizons has been accepted as one of those companies. It means we are currently accepting applicants whom wish to commence teaching on the 26th August, 26th September or 26th October. Interviews are happening right now - and the most popular locations will go first.
Locations may include the metro cities of Seoul, Busan, Daegu, Incheon, Gwangu, Daejeon, Ulsan, Sejeong; and the provincial regions of Gangwon, Chungbuk, Chungnam, Jeonbuk, Gyeongbuk, Gyeongnam and Jeju.
There would only be 22 classes per week. 1 middle or high school class would be 45 and 50 minutes each respectively. Hours are 8:30am to 4:30pm. It would be Monday to Friday. no weekends, no split shifts. All contracts are for 1 full year.
Salary is in accordance with the government's pay scale. To entice teachers to teach more in the countryside, the government pays a higher salary. The larger locations pay the least.
Overtime in afterschool classes is often available to boost your salary.
• There will be an orientation 7-10 days.
• Rent-free single furnished apartment
• 300,000 won one-time settlement allowance
• Round-trip airfare allowance of 2,600,000 won
• 18 working days paid vacation + national holidays (5 weeks in total)
• Medical contributions
• Pension contributions
• 1 month salary bonus on completion of contract
• Sick paid leave allowance
• Special leave allowance
• 1 week additional paid vacation (6 weeks in total) if you renew your contract after the first year + increase in pay + renewal bonus 2.0m won
• Korean co-teacher to assist with your classes
• Airport pickup, hotel for 1 evening, dinner, breakfast & transport to the education office / school
• Introduction pack (including book on teaching “ The Practice of English Language Teaching ” , a Lonely Planet Travel G uide, a Lonely Planet Phrasebook, English/Korean dictionary, & other goodies)
• Order anything you like from any online Korean store & pay us back once you receive your first pay check.
If you really want the highest chance of success - apply with us.
Please apply by sending your resume to the email address given on the job heading.
Tel: South Korea + 82 (0) 55-274-0926
Fax: South Korea +82 (0) 55-274-0927