"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Positions Teaching English in Korea
Date posted:2016-03-10 | Writer: Reach To Teach | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reach To Teach has a variety of openings in South Korea for TEFL trained teachers who are available to start work in August of this year. These are EPIK, SMOE and GEPIK Teaching Positions. EPIK, SMOE and GEPIK are programs sponsored by the Korean Ministry of Education. Through the programs, over 1,000 teachers are placed in EFL teaching jobs every year. Reach To Teach is the ONLY official North American partner that works with the Korean Ministry of Education to place English Language Instructors (ELIs) in Korean public schools throughout the country.
All teachers receive the following benefits:
• Free housing provided by the Program (utilities not included)
• Entrance Allowance of 1.3 mil won to purchase a one-way ticket
• Exit Allowance of 1.3 mil won or a renewal Bonus of 2.0 mil won for resigning
• 10 days of preparatory training in Seoul
• Paid vacation for 18 working days plus 13-15 National Holidays
• Medical insurance and pension, 50% of which is covered by the Program
• Higher salaries for teachers who choose to work in more rural locations
• 40 hour work week with roughly 22 teaching hours a week
• Monday through Friday work schedule, Weekends Free!
Typical salary is 2.1 – 2.7 million Won per month
• Passport holder of Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, UK or USA
• Minimum education of Bachelor's degree
• Preference for positions is given to teachers that hold a 120-hour TEFL/CELTA/TESOL certificate
• No criminal record
Please contact us via email at the address given on the job heading. We also have openings in United Arab Emirates, China and Taiwan.