Date posted:2008-12-11 | Writer: MPNet | Email: [email protected]
As a licensed ESL teachers recruiting company based in Seoul, Korea, we have openings in many areas of Korea for TEFL qualified ESL teachers all year round. Currently we have a position in Gangnam-gu, Seoul, starting in February teaching kindergarten and elementary school children. Benefits include an attractive salary, free accommodation and airfare. If you are interested in teaching in Korea, please email your resume and photo with
the information of your available starting date at the address given on the job heading page.
* Position : English teaching position
* Location : Daechi-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
* Students : Kindergarten/Elementary school children
* Work hours : 110 class hours / month Mon, Wed, Fri (9:30am-6pm : Break time included) Tue, Thurs (9:30am-3/4pm : Break time included)
* Start date : Feb/Mar
* Salary : 2.2mil
- One way air ticket to Korea to be provided
- Return air ticket to be provided after 1 year contract term completion
- Fully furnished single room housing to be provided
- Severation pay to be paid after 1 year contract term completion
- 10 days paid vacation + national holidays
- National pension/Medical insurance to be provided (each 50%) You can start new challenge as an ESL teacher
in Korea as long as you are a citizen of one of America, Canada, UK, Australia,
New Zealand, Ireland and S.Africa and have a university degree. There are lots of openings with new positions coming from all area
in Korea every day and you can get the right position in your preferences
any time all year round accordingly. Applicant's qualification * TEFL qualification.
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited University in America, Canada, Australia,
New Zealand, South Africa, Great Britain or Ireland
* Must be a citizen of one of the following countries : USA, Canada, UK, Australia,
New Zealand, Ireland and South Africa.
* No criminal record
* Must be in good physical and mental health
* No teaching experiences required Documents for visa application
* Original Diploma or its copy notorized by Korean Consulate
* Original sealed University transcript
* Criminal check with apostille : For Canadian, it should include 'Vulnerable Sector Screening and be notorized by
* Employment contract (to be provided)
* Self health check statement (to be provided) About us
We, MPNet Service
* are a licensed recruitment agency in Seoul, Korea since 2001.
* only deal with secure and stable private English institutes and public schools.
* match a candidate with a position commensurate with his/her preferences.
* not only help native teachers find jobs but also support them with any help for their solid stability throughout whole period of their stay in Korea.
* provide our service for teachers free of charge.
* help teachers to settle well in Korea
* are looking for teachers all year round. MPNet (ESL Teachers Recruitment)
#201 Hyundai bldg 361
Tel : +82-502-309-3003
C.P : +82-17-238-3386
Email : address given on job heading page.
Contact : David
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.