"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Jobs Teaching EFL in Korea
Date posted:2017-03-13 | Writer: Sogang Language Program | Email: email@example.com
SLP (Sogang Language Program) is private English education institute that has 64 branches operating in South Korea with regular opportunities for TEFL qualified teachers. The SLP program teaches English in an integrated way that allows children to think, dream, and act in English. SLP teachers teach an innovative curriculum that includes hands on, interesting and stimulating activities every day. There are several current vacant positions, and since we are expanding, there will be more TEFL positions opening later this year. If you are interested please contact us through email address given on the job heading.
Ulsan (ASAP, Female teacher)
• Monthly Salary: 2.1-2.3 KRW per month
• Housing: Provided
• Health Insurance: Provided. 50/50 contribution
• Pension: Provided. 50/50 contribution
• Severance: Paid after completion of contract period
• Vacation: About 10 days of paid vacation
• Airfare: One-way provided
• Bachelor's Degree of any field
• Native level English speaker, preferably TEFL certifiedfrom Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom, Ireland, United States.
• Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, instruct and evaluate learning activities at the secondary level
• An interest in living and working in a different culture
Please submit the following documents to the email address given on the job heading:
• University graduation diploma
• Copy of passport first page
Contact: Yewn Park