"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Job Teaching English in Korea (4)
Date posted:2013-12-10 | Writer: Hands Korea | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hands Korea is a recruiting and consulting firm based in Seoul, Korea. Our services are 100% free of charge for TEFL teachers. We place candidates from all over the world into great schools throughout Korea, with a specific focus on Gyeongido Province. We are dedicated to providing you not only with a wonderful job, but also aim to guide you through your time here with various social events and classroom support, for those entirely new to EFL teaching. No prior teaching experience or background in education is necessary. Any university degree will do, and a TEFL qualification is a distinct advantage.
Salary and benefits:
-Airfare reimbursement upon arrival in Korea.
- Free housing (teachers will pay for utilities)
- Health insurance
- Pension Payment (Korean “Social Security)
- Contract completion bonus (equal to one months’ salary)
- Starting salary of between 2-2.3 million Korean Won ($1,900-$2,200 US)
- Clean criminal history (candidates must supply a nation-wide criminal background check)
- Applicants must possess a current and valid passport.
How to apply:
Please send your resume, photo, and contact information to the email address given on the job heading.
# 303 Taejin B/D(Building and Office number)
527-3 Deungchon-2dong, Gangseo-gu,
Tel: (213) 559-7696 (US number)
02-6083-7791(Office contact number)