"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Energetic Teacher Wanted to Teach EFL in Korea - Seoul
Date posted:2002-03-19 | Writer: Eli Westinghouse | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Several YBM/ECC branch locations in the most desirable districts of Seoul are looking for teachers to start immediately, as well as for the beginning of April and May. No experience is necessary, only a minimum requirement of a three or four year BA in any discipline.
As the largest and most successful organization in our field today we can offer you the following:
- 200 000 won relocation bonus paid to all successful applicants upon arrival
- Free furnished housing in new apartments close to the school
- Round trip ticket to Seoul, couriered to your doorstep
- 10 days vacation plus 12 national holidays
- Bonus for unnused sick days
- Flight to Japan for visa issuance (necessary for immediate starts), plus a visa stipend to help defray costs
- Severence bonus of one month's salary paid upon completion of contract
- Universal health insurance (half paid by the school, half by the teacher, about $20/month, includes check-ups and dental care)
- contract salary starting at 1.8 million won for 100 hrs/month, 25 hrs/week
- Any employee of YBM/ECC is eligible for a 50% discount for Korean language classes at the YBM/ELS office near Chongno-3-ga
YBM Sisa has been in operation for over 40 years with the ECC division running for the last 15. We offer a positive and reliable team-oriented environment to work in whether you are looking for your first ESL position or are already in the field and looking for the best place possible.
If you are interested, please forward the following information as soon as possible as we are hoping to fill these positions immediately:
-Passport copy and copy of diploma
-Contact number and the best time to reach you
Please contact Eli Westinghouse at 82-2-553-0509, by email at email@example.com or by fax at 82-2-553-2354