"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL Vacancy in Japan (2)
Date posted:2015-02-09 | Writer: Prime Teachers International | Email: email@example.com
Prime Teachers is now recruiting EFL teachers to work in Tokyo, Chiba, Kanagawa and Saitama! Japan is a country like no other with a multifaceted culture, influenced by both the western world and old Japanese traditions dating back thousands of years. Experience the celebrated cuisine and the world famous culture for yourself by making Japan the next destination on your world tour!
Successful candidates will be teaching children between the ages of 4 and 10; our client’s mission is to nurture children in a comfortable English-speaking environment where they speak and listen to the English language in a natural way. Teachers receive comprehensive initial training on full pay along with additional training when required.
Essential Criteria (to apply for the positions you MUST meet the client’s following requirements):
• Native level English Speaker
• Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
• Have a passion and enthusiasm to teach children
• The ability to work as part of a team
• TEFL certificate/teacher’s license
• Some teaching experience
• Salary of ¥250,000 per month
• Assistance finding accommodation provided
• Transportation allowance
• Social insurance plan (including health insurance)
• Generous holiday allowance
• Bonus provided
Various through to September 2015
Please email a copy of your CV quoting "REF- Japan" to the address given on the job heading.